Daniel Martin! We're obsessed with this man. The makeup artist—who works with Tatcha Beauty, The Honest Company and Dior Beauty (um, excuse us!)—took a break from making up celeb clients Jessica Alba, Olivia Palermo, Chloe Sevigny, Kirsten Dunst, Julianne Moore, and a host of other amazing ladies to hang with us! He taught us beauty tips we never knew (including why our foundation fails by 4pm) and showed us what's in his magic bag of meds (see left).
Also, did you know he was on Dawson's Creek? Yeah, we talk about that, too.
Before that, Jenn and Jess spring clean their makeup brushes with magical Parian Spirit, learn about halal beauty, and rate producer Vicky's latest shady online beauty purchase. $6 for a face roller?
Have a listen, and check out these product links for reference. PS, that Dr. Jart roller is totally worth it (according to Jess).
- Sephora The Natural Citrus Brush Cleaner - makes brushes smell like orange juice and dries quickly! Seriously, clean your brushes.
- The Dr Jart Liftra Contour Shaper - this tool is serious. Rotating balls, heavy chrome, firm grip. Really, check out the specs on Sephora.
- Troy Surratt's gorgeous line, including is BRUSHES LIKE BUTTER!
- Tatcha Kyoto Red Silk Lipstick - Daniel created this for Tatcha! It's the most gorgeous regal red, and it's inspired by Chloe Sevigny (who looks freaking KILLER in red). Chloe actually wore this to The Met Ball. You will feel like a freaking BOSS wearing this.
What Daniel uses on his ageless face:
- Tatcha Indigo Line - Daniel has eczema but you wouldn't know it from looking at him. Maybe it's because he uses this stuff? The Indigo line is all about soothing...